• Partaking Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Partake
• Partake Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To take a part, portion, lot, or share, in common with others; to have a share or part; to participate; to share; as, to partake of a feast with others.
- (v. t.) To partake of; to have a part or share in; to share.
- (v. t.) To distribute; to communicate.
- (v. i.) To have something of the properties, character, or office; -- usually followed by of.
- (v. t.) To admit to a share; to cause to participate; to give a part to.