• Past Definition & Synonyms
- (prep.) Above; exceeding; more than.
- (v.) Of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past offences.
- (n.) A former time or state; a state of things gone by.
- (prep.) Beyond, in position, or degree; further than; beyond the reach or influence of.
- (adv.) By; beyond; as, he ran past.
- (prep.) Beyond, in time; after; as, past the hour.
• Pastorless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having no pastor.
• Pastured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pasture