• Pastor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A guardian; a keeper; specifically (Eccl.), a minister having the charge of a church and parish.
- (n.) A shepherd; one who has the care of flocks and herds.
- (n.) A species of starling (Pastor roseus), native of the plains of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Its head is crested and glossy greenish black, and its back is rosy. It feeds largely upon locusts.
• Pastorage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The office, jurisdiction, or duty, of a pastor; pastorate.
• Pastorship Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Pastorate.