• Peach Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To accuse of crime; to inform against.
- (n.) A well-known high-flavored juicy fruit, containing one or two seeds in a hard almond-like endocarp or stone; also, the tree which bears it (Prunus, / Amygdalus Persica). In the wild stock the fruit is hard and inedible.
- (v. i.) To turn informer; to betray ones accomplice.
• Peach-colored Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of the color of a peach blossom.
• Peachick Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The chicken of the peacock.