• Pectora Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Pectus
• Pectoral Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A covering or protecting for the breast.
- (a.) Having the breast conspicuously colored; as, the pectoral sandpiper.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the breast, or chest; as, the pectoral muscles.
- (a.) Relating to, or good for, diseases of the chest or lungs; as, a pectoral remedy.
- (n.) A medicine for diseases of the chest organs, especially the lungs.
- (n.) A clasp or a cross worn on the breast.
- (n.) A breastplate, esp. that worn by the Jewish high person.