• Peddle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To travel about with wares for sale; to go from place to place, or from house to house, for the purpose of retailing goods; as, to peddle without a license.
- (v. t.) To sell from place to place; to retail by carrying around from customer to customer; to hawk; hence, to retail in very small quantities; as, to peddle vegetables or tinware.
- (v. i.) To do a small business; to be busy about trifles; to piddle.
• Peddled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peddle