• Peep Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To begin to appear; to look forth from concealment; to make the first appearance.
- (n.) Any small sandpiper, as the least sandpiper (Trigna minutilla).
- (v. i.) To cry, as a chicken hatching or newly hatched; to chirp; to cheep.
- (n.) The European meadow pipit (Anthus pratensis).
- (n.) First outlook or appearance.
- (n.) The cry of a young chicken; a chirp.
- (n.) A sly look; a look as through a crevice, or from a place of concealment.
- (v. i.) To look cautiously or slyly; to peer, as through a crevice; to pry.
• Peeped Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Peep
• Peeping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Peep