• Perceived Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Perceive
• Perceive Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To obtain knowledge of through the senses; to receive impressions from by means of the bodily organs; to take cognizance of the existence, character, or identity of, by means of the senses; to see, hear, or feel; as, to perceive a distant ship; to perceive a discord.
- (v. t.) To take intellectual cognizance of; to apprehend by the mind; to be convinced of by direct intuition; to note; to remark; to discern; to see; to understand.
- (v. t.) To be affected of influented by.