• Percept Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is perceived.
• Perceptible Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being perceived; cognizable; discernible; perceivable.
• Perception Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality, state, or capability, of being affected by something external; sensation; sensibility.
- (n.) An idea; a notion.
- (n.) The act of perceiving; cognizance by the senses or intellect; apperhension by the bodily organs, or by the mind, of what is presented to them; discernment; apperhension; cognition.
- (n.) The faculty of perceiving; the faculty, or peculiar part, of mans constitution by which he has knowledge through the medium or instrumentality of the bodily organs; the act of apperhending material objects or qualities through the senses; -- distinguished from conception.