• Perverted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pervert
• Pervert Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To become perverted; to take the wrong course.
- (v. t.) To turnanother way; to divert.
- (n.) One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error, especially in religion; -- opposed to convert. See the Synonym of Convert.
- (v. t.) To turn from truth, rectitude, or propriety; to divert from a right use, end, or way; to lead astray; to corrupt; also, to misapply; to misinterpret designedly; as, to pervert ones words.