• Pes Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The distal segment of the hind limb of vertebrates, including the tarsus and foot.
• P Definition & Synonyms
- () the sixteenth letter of the English alphabet, is a nonvocal consonant whose form and value come from the Latin, into which language the letter was brought, through the ancient Greek, from the Phoenician, its probable origin being Egyptian. Etymologically P is most closely related to b, f, and v; as hobble, hopple; father, paternal; recipient, receive. See B, F, and M.
• Pestiduct Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which conveys contagion or infection.
• Pestilently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a pestilent manner; mischievously; destructively.
• Peshito Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Peshitto