• Photograph Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A picture or likeness obtained by photography.
- (v. i.) To practice photography; to take photographs.
- (v. t.) To take a picture or likeness of by means of photography; as, to photograph a view; to photograph a group.
• Photography Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The science which relates to the action of light on sensitive bodies in the production of pictures, the fixation of images, and the like.
- (n.) The art or process of producing pictures by this action of light.
• Photographic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Photographical