• Physiced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Physic
• Physic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A specific internal application for the cure or relief of sickness; a remedy for disease; a medicine.
- (v. t.) To work on as a remedy; to heal; to cure.
- (v. t.) To treat with physic or medicine; to administer medicine to, esp. a cathartic; to operate on as a cathartic; to purge.
- (n.) Specifically, a medicine that purges; a cathartic.
- (n.) The art of healing diseases; the science of medicine; the theory or practice of medicine.
- (n.) A physician.