• Pictured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Picture
- (a.) Furnished with pictures; represented by a picture or pictures; as, a pictured scene.
• Picture Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art of painting; representation by painting.
- (n.) An image or resemblance; a representation, either to the eye or to the mind; that which, by its likeness, brings vividly to mind some other thing; as, a child is the picture of his father; the man is the picture of grief.
- (n.) A representation of anything (as a person, a landscape, a building) upon canvas, paper, or other surface, produced by means of painting, drawing, engraving, photography, etc.; a representation in colors. By extension, a figure; a model.
- (v. t.) To draw or paint a resemblance of; to delineate; to represent; to form or present an ideal likeness of; to bring before the mind.
, Motion picture
, Moving picture