• Pillow Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of plain, coarse fustian.
- (v. t.) To rest or lay upon, or as upon, a pillow; to support; as, to pillow the head.
- (n.) Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- (n.) A piece of metal or wood, forming a support to equalize pressure; a brass; a pillow block.
- (n.) A block under the inner end of a bowsprit.
• Pillow lace Definition & Synonyms
- () Lace made by hand with bobbins on a pillow.
• Pillowing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pillow