• Pillowed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pillow
- (a.) Provided with a pillow or pillows; having the head resting on, or as on, a pillow.
• Pillow Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of plain, coarse fustian.
- (v. t.) To rest or lay upon, or as upon, a pillow; to support; as, to pillow the head.
- (n.) Anything used to support the head of a person when reposing; especially, a sack or case filled with feathers, down, hair, or other soft material.
- (n.) A piece of metal or wood, forming a support to equalize pressure; a brass; a pillow block.
- (n.) A block under the inner end of a bowsprit.