• Plan Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A scheme devised; a method of action or procedure expressed or described in language; a project; as, the plan of a constitution; the plan of an expedition.
- (a.) A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a machine, or the representation or delineation of a horizontal section of anything, as of a building; a graphic representation; a diagram.
- (a.) A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- (v. t.) To scheme; to devise; to contrive; to form in design; as, to plan the conquest of a country.
- (v. t.) To form a delineation of; to draught; to represent, as by a diagram.
• Planaria Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any species of turbellarian worms belonging to Planaria, and many allied genera. The body is usually flat, thin, and smooth. Some species, in warm countries, are terrestrial.