• Plum Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Something likened to a plum in desirableness; a good or choice thing of its kind, as among appointments, positions, parts of a book, etc.
- (n.) A grape dried in the sun; a raisin.
- (n.) A handsome fortune or property; formerly, in cant language, the sum of ú100,000 sterling; also, the person possessing it.
- (n.) The edible drupaceous fruit of the Prunus domestica, and of several other species of Prunus; also, the tree itself, usually called plum tree.
• Pluma Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A feather.