• Plundering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Plunder
• Plunder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of plundering or pillaging; robbery. See Syn. of Pillage.
- (n.) Personal property and effects; baggage or luggage.
- (v. t.) To take by pillage; to appropriate forcibly; as, the enemy plundered all the goods they found.
- (v. t.) To take the goods of by force, or without right; to pillage; to spoil; to sack; to strip; to rob; as, to plunder travelers.
- (n.) That which is taken by open force from an enemy; pillage; spoil; booty; also, that which is taken by theft or fraud.