• Pond Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A body of water, naturally or artificially confined, and usually of less extent than a lake.
- (v. t.) To ponder.
- (v. t.) To make into a pond; to collect, as water, in a pond by damming.
• Ponderousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being ponderous; ponderosity.
• Ponderer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who ponders.
• Ponder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To think; to deliberate; to muse; -- usually followed by on or over.
- (v. t.) To weigh in the mind; to view with deliberation; to examine carefully; to consider attentively.
- (v. t.) To weigh.