• Potent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Powerful, in an intellectual or moral sense; having great influence; as, potent interest; a potent argument.
- (a.) Having great authority, control, or dominion; puissant; mighty; influential; as, a potent prince.
- (n.) A prince; a potentate.
- (a.) Producing great physical effects; forcible; powerful efficacious; as, a potent medicine.
- (n.) One of the furs; a surface composed of patches which are supposed to represent crutch heads; they are always alternately argent and azure, unless otherwise specially mentioned.
- (n.) A staff or crutch.
• Potentacy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sovereignty.