• Practic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Artful; deceitful; skillful.
- (a.) Practical.
• Practical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being turned to use or account; useful, in distinction from ideal or theoretical; as, practical chemistry.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to practice or action.
- (a.) Derived from practice; as, practical skill.
- (a.) Evincing practice or skill; capable of applying knowledge to some useful end; as, a practical man; a practical mind.
• Practicalness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Practicality.