• Precaution Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Previous caution or care; caution previously employed to prevent mischief or secure good; as, his life was saved by precaution.
- (n.) A measure taken beforehand to ward off evil or secure good or success; a precautionary act; as, to take precautions against accident.
- (v. t.) To warn or caution beforehand.
- (v. t.) To take precaution against.
• Precautional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Precautionary.
• Precautionary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to precaution, or precautions; as, precautionary signals.