• Prepare Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make all things ready; to put things in order; as, to prepare for a hostile invasion.
- (v. t.) To fit, adapt, or qualify for a particular purpose or condition; to make ready; to put into a state for use or application; as, to prepare ground for seed; to prepare a lesson.
- (v. t.) To procure as suitable or necessary; to get ready; to provide; as, to prepare ammunition and provisions for troops; to prepare ships for defence; to prepare an entertainment.
- (n.) Preparation.
- (v. i.) To make ones self ready; to get ready; to take the necessary previous measures; as, to prepare for death.
• Prepared Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Made fit or suitable; adapted; ready; as, prepared food; prepared questions.