• Prerogative Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An exclusive or peculiar privilege; prior and indefeasible right; fundamental and essential possession; -- used generally of an official and hereditary right which may be asserted without question, and for the exercise of which there is no responsibility or accountability as to the fact and the manner of its exercise.
- (n.) Precedence; preeminence; first rank.
• Prerogatived Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Endowed with a prerogative, or exclusive privilege.