• Presence Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The whole of the personal qualities of an individual; person; personality; especially, the person of a superior, as a sovereign.
- (n.) An assembly, especially of person of rank or nobility; noble company.
- (n.) The state of being present, or of being within sight or call, or at hand; -- opposed to absence.
- (n.) Port, mien; air; personal appearence.
- (n.) The place in which one is present; the part of space within ones ken, call, influence, etc.; neighborhood without the intervention of anything that forbids intercourse.
- (n.) Specifically, neighborhood to the person of one of superior of exalted rank; also, presence chamber.