• Presentation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of offering a clergyman to the bishop or ordinary for institution in a benefice; the right of presenting a clergyman.
- (n.) exhibition; representation; display; appearance; semblance; show.
- (n.) That which is presented or given; a present; a gift, as, the picture was a presentation.
- (n.) The particular position of the child during labor relatively to the passage though which it is to be brought forth; -- specifically designated by the part which first appears at the mouth of the uterus; as, a breech presentation.
- (n.) The act of presenting, or the state of being presented; a setting forth; an offering; bestowal.