• President Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The chief officer of a corporation, company, institution, society, or the like.
- (n.) The chief executive officer of the government in certain republics; as, the president of the United States.
- (n.) Precedent.
- (a.) Occupying the first rank or chief place; having the highest authority; presiding.
- (n.) A protector; a guardian; a presiding genius.
- (n.) One who is elected or appointed to preside; a presiding officer, as of a legislative body.
• Presidential Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Presiding or watching over.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a president; as, the presidential chair; a presidential election.