• Presumptuous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of presumption; presuming; overconfident or venturesome; audacious; rash; taking liberties unduly; arrogant; insolent; as, a presumptuous commander; presumptuous conduct.
- (a.) Done with hold design, rash confidence, or in violation of known duty; willful.
- (a.) Founded on presumption; as, a presumptuous idea.
• Presumptuously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a presumptuous manner; arrogantly.
• Presumptuousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being presumptuous.