• Procuring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Procure
• Procure Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring into possession; to cause to accrue to, or to come into possession of; to acquire or provide for ones self or for another; to gain; to get; to obtain by any means, as by purchase or loan.
- (v. t.) To contrive; to bring about; to effect; to cause.
- (v. t.) To cause to come; to bring; to attract.
- (v. i.) To manage business for another in court.
- (v. i.) To pimp.
- (v. t.) To obtain for illicit intercourse or prostitution.
- (v. t.) To solicit; to entreat.