• Prodd Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A crossbow. See Prod, 3.
• Prod Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A pointed instrument for pricking or puncturing, as a goad, an awl, a skewer, etc.
- (v. t.) To thrust some pointed instrument into; to prick with something sharp; as, to prod a soldier with a bayonet; to prod oxen; hence, to goad, to incite, to worry; as, to prod a student.
- (n.) A prick or stab which a pointed instrument.
- (n.) A light kind of crossbow; -- in the sense, often spelled prodd.
• Prodded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prod