• Prodigious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of the nature of a prodigy; marvelous; wonderful; portentous.
- (a.) Extraordinary in bulk, extent, quantity, or degree; very great; vast; huge; immense; as, a prodigious mountain; a prodigious creature; a prodigious blunder.
• Prodigiously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Enormously; wonderfully; astonishingly; as, prodigiously great.
- (adv.) Very much; extremely; as, he was prodigiously pleased.
• Prodigiousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being prodigious; the state of having qualities that excite wonder or astonishment; enormousness; vastness.