• Product Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To produce; to make.
- (n.) Anything that is produced, whether as the result of generation, growth, labor, or thought, or by the operation of involuntary causes; as, the products of the season, or of the farm; the products of manufactures; the products of the brain.
- (v. t.) To lengthen out; to extend.
- (n.) The number or sum obtained by adding one number or quantity to itself as many times as there are units in another number; the number resulting from the multiplication of two or more numbers; as, the product of the multiplication of 7 by 5 is 35. In general, the result of any kind of multiplication. See the Note under Multiplication.
- (v. t.) To produce; to bring forward.
• Productress Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A female producer.
• Productus Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An extinct genus of brachiopods, very characteristic of the Carboniferous rocks.