• Prognostic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A sign or symptom indicating the course and termination of a disease.
- (a.) That which prognosticates; a sign by which a future event may be known or foretold; an indication; a sign or omen; hence, a foretelling; a prediction.
- (v. t.) To prognosticate.
- (a.) Indicating something future by signs or symptoms; foreshowing; aiding in prognosis; as, the prognostic symptoms of a disease; prognostic signs.
• Prognosticated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prognosticate