• Prone Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Headlong; running downward or headlong.
- (a.) Inclined; propense; disposed; -- applied to the mind or affections, usually in an ill sense. Followed by to.
- (a.) Bending forward; inclined; not erect.
- (a.) Sloping, with reference to a line or surface; declivous; inclined; not level.
- (a.) Prostrate; flat; esp., lying with the face down; -- opposed to supine.
• Pronephros Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Pronephron
• Pronephric Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the pronephros.