• Proprieties Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Propriety
• Propriety Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being proper; suitableness to an acknowledged or correct standard or rule; consonance with established principles, rules, or customs; fitness; appropriateness; as, propriety of behavior, language, manners, etc.
- (n.) That which is proper or peculiar; an inherent property or quality; peculiarity.
- (n.) Individual right to hold property; ownership by personal title; property.