• Proud Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Possessing or showing too great self-esteem; overrating ones excellences; hence, arrogant; haughty; lordly; presumptuous.
- (superl.) Having a feeling of high self-respect or self-esteem; exulting (in); elated; -- often with of; as, proud of ones country.
- (superl.) Feeling or manifesting pride, in a good or bad sense
- (superl.) Excited by sexual desire; -- applied particularly to the females of some animals.
- (superl.) Giving reason or occasion for pride or self-gratulation; worthy of admiration; grand; splendid; magnificent; admirable; ostentatious.
• Proudish Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Somewhat proud.
• Proudling Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A proud or haughty person.