• Prude Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A woman of affected modesty, reserve, or coyness; one who is overscrupulous or sensitive; one who affects extraordinary prudence in conduct and speech.
• Prudential Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which relates to or demands the exercise of, discretion or prudence; -- usually in the pl.
- (a.) Proceeding from, or dictated or characterized by, prudence; prudent; discreet; sometimes, selfish or pecuniary as distinguished from higher motives or influences; as, prudential motives.
- (a.) Exercising prudence; discretionary; advisory; superintending or executive; as, a prudential committee.
• Prudently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a prudent manner.