• Publish Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make known by posting, or by reading in a church; as, to publish banns of marriage.
- (v. t.) To utter, or put into circulation; as, to publish counterfeit paper.
- (v. t.) To make public; to make known to mankind, or to people in general; to divulge, as a private transaction; to promulgate or proclaim, as a law or an edict.
- (v. t.) To send forth, as a book, newspaper, musical piece, or other printed work, either for sale or for general distribution; to print, and issue from the press.
• Publishable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being published; suitable for publication.