• Pud Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The hand; the first.
- (n.) Same as Pood.
• Puddening Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A quantity of rope-yarn, or the like, placed, as a fender, on the bow of a boat.
- (n.) A bunch of soft material to prevent chafing between spars, or the like.
• Pudder Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make a tumult or bustle; to splash; to make a pother or fuss; to potter; to meddle.
- (v. t.) To perplex; to embarrass; to confuse; to bother; as, to pudder a man.
- (n.) A pother; a tumult; a confused noise; turmoil; bustle.