• Pulp Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The soft, succulent part of fruit; as, the pulp of a grape.
- (n.) A tissue or part resembling pulp; especially, the soft, highly vascular and sensitive tissue which fills the central cavity, called the pulp cavity, of teeth.
- (n.) A moist, slightly cohering mass, consisting of soft, undissolved animal or vegetable matter.
- (v. t.) To deprive of the pulp, or integument.
- (n.) The material of which paper is made when ground up and suspended in water.
- (v. t.) To reduce to pulp.
- (n.) The exterior part of a coffee berry.
• Pulpited Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Placed in a pulpit.
• Pulpiteer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who speaks in a pulpit; a preacher; -- so called in contempt.