• Pulse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The beating or throbbing of the heart or blood vessels, especially of the arteries.
- (v. i.) To beat, as the arteries; to move in pulses or beats; to pulsate; to throb.
- (v. t.) To drive by a pulsation; to cause to pulsate.
- (n.) Any measured or regular beat; any short, quick motion, regularly repeated, as of a medium in the transmission of light, sound, etc.; oscillation; vibration; pulsation; impulse; beat; movement.
- (n.) Leguminous plants, or their seeds, as beans, pease, etc.
• Pulseless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having no pulsation; lifeless.
• Pulselessness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being pulseless.