• Quad Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A quadrangle; hence, a prison.
- (a.) Alt. of Quade
- (n.) A quadrat.
• Qua Definition & Synonyms
- (conj.) In so far as; in the capacity or character of; as.
• Quadrireme Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A galley with four banks of oars or rowers.
• Quadrivalent Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a valence of four; capable of combining with, being replaced by, or compared with, four monad atoms; tetravalent; -- said of certain atoms and radicals; thus, carbon and silicon are quadrivalent elements.