• Quat Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To satiate; to satisfy.
- (n.) A pustule.
- (n.) An annoying, worthless person.
• Quatch Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Squat; flat.
• Quaternion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A set of four parts, things, or person; four things taken collectively; a group of four words, phrases, circumstances, facts, or the like.
- (n.) The number four.
- (n.) The quotient of two vectors, or of two directed right lines in space, considered as depending on four geometrical elements, and as expressible by an algebraic symbol of quadrinomial form.
- (n.) A word of four syllables; a quadrisyllable.
- (v. t.) To divide into quaternions, files, or companies.