• Quid Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An English coin, a sovereign.
- (v. t.) To drop from the mouth, as food when partially chewed; -- said of horses.
- (n.) A portion suitable to be chewed; a cud; as, a quid of tobacco.
• Quiddany Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A confection of quinces, in consistency between a sirup and marmalade.
• Quiddities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Quiddity
• Quiddle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Quiddler
- (v. i.) To spend time in trifling employments, or to attend to useful subjects in an indifferent or superficial manner; to dawdle.