• Quotation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is quoted or cited; a part of a book or writing named, repeated, or adduced as evidence or illustration.
- (n.) A piece of hollow type metal, lower than type, and measuring two or more pica ems in length and breadth, used in the blank spaces at the beginning and end of chapters, etc.
- (n.) The act of quoting or citing.
- (n.) The naming or publishing of the current price of stocks, bonds, or any commodity; also the price named.
- (n.) Quota; share.
• Quotationist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who makes, or is given to making, quotations.