• Raft Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A collection of logs, boards, pieces of timber, or the like, fastened together, either for their own collective conveyance on the water, or to serve as a support in conveying other things; a float.
- (n.) A large collection of people or things taken indiscriminately.
- (v. t.) To transport on a raft, or in the form of a raft; to make into a raft; as, to raft timber.
- (n.) A collection of logs, fallen trees, etc. (such as is formed in some Western rivers of the United States), which obstructs navigation.
- () imp. & p. p. of Reave.
- () of Reave
• Raftsman Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A man engaged in rafting.