• Rain Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Water falling in drops from the clouds; the descent of water from the clouds in drops.
- (v. t.) To pour or shower down from above, like rain from the clouds.
- (n.) To fall in drops from the clouds, as water; -- used mostly with it for a nominative; as, it rains.
- (v. t.) To bestow in a profuse or abundant manner; as, to rain favors upon a person.
- (n.) To fall or drop like water from the clouds; as, tears rained from their eyes.
- (n. & v.) Reign.
• Rainbowed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Formed with or like a rainbow.
• Rainfall Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A fall or descent of rain; the water, or amount of water, that falls in rain; as, the average annual rainfall of a region.