• Rambled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ramble
• Ramble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To talk or write in a discursive, aimless way.
- (v. i.) To extend or grow at random.
- (n.) A going or moving from place to place without any determinate business or object; an excursion or stroll merely for recreation.
- (n.) A bed of shale over the seam.
- (v. i.) To walk, ride, or sail, from place to place, without any determinate object in view; to roam carelessly or irregularly; to rove; to wander; as, to ramble about the city; to ramble over the world.