• Ranch Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To wrench; to tear; to sprain; to injure by violent straining or contortion.
- (n.) A tract of land used for grazing and the rearing of horses, cattle, or sheep. See Rancho, 2.
• Rancheria Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small settlement or collection of ranchos, or rude huts, esp. for Indians.
- (n.) Formerly, in the Philippines, a political division of the pagan tribes.
- (n.) A dwelling place of a ranchero.
• Ranchmen Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Ranchman